Corporate Account Manager – Oil & Gas – Iran
The CAM is responsible for the achievement of the account business targets, including e.g.: order intake, opportunity pipeline, account penetration and customer relationship management.
Responsibility for the Key Customer:
- Account Analysis and Transparency:
- Analyzes Key Customer’s market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to the organizations and Regions.
- Identifies the maximum potential for the products, solutions and service with the assigned key account and develops a strategic plan in agreement with the operative units to unlock this potential.
- Identifies short-, medium- and long-term sales opportunities and making sure the operative units understand how to win them.
Strategic Account Development:
- Is responsible for the achievement of the Key Account business targets as defined with the MDB.
- Develops a unified 3-5 years Key Account strategy based on the strategic goals of the Key Customer and market that supports the O&G strategy of 1. Leverage existing portfolio, 2. Expanded portfolio, 3. System Integration, 4. Process automation
- Agree Key Account strategy with operative units and maintain the Account Business Plan (ABP) according to the Account Development Process (ADP).
- Aligns the Account strategy of the GAM/RAM and other members of the KAM team, if applicable.
- Builds/maintains sustainable global relationships with the appropriate Key Customer’s decision makers.
- Facilitates and plans relationships on executive and senior levels with the Key Customer’s and management.
- Drives Executive Relations Program (ERP).
- Follows and drives Net Promoter Score (NPS) development
- Additionally builds up a multi-level informal network between Key Account and the operative units.
- Identify and drive opportunities to simplify business between Key Account and the e.g. Frame Agreements
Collaboration & Team Management:
- Builds and leads the global KAM (RAM, GAM) team (incl. disciplinary matters for direct reports) with members of all relevant organizations to develop business with the Key Customer & meet the common goal: Profitable growth.
- Ensure coordination of Regional and HQ Sales teams to capture and develop customer opportunities identified in the ATA or Account Business Plan/Strategy.
- Establishes him/herself as the point of contact for escalation.
- Provides early recognition of potential risks with (major) business impact. When necessary escalates identified risks and possible mitigations in time to appropriate Executives.
Vertical Market Knowledge Exchange:
- Feeds Key Customer’s requirements (e.g. Market, Market trends, Challenges, Technology requirements) back into the respective organizations. Influence the relevant strategy and portfolio development to meet those Key Customer requirements and the 4 key strategic Oil & Gas levers.
- Provides value to the Key Customer by sharing information about the strategic developments e.g. R&D portfolio, acquisitions etc.
Operational Planning & Execution:
- Owns responsibility for the implementation of the Account strategy, especially for share-of-wallet, assigned
Key Account budget and regular forecast based on YTD figures.
- Meet the Account Target Agreement (ATA) objectives.
- Continuously updates the strategic and operational Key Account planning, incl. metrics in Philos-CRM to secure proper reporting to the respective MDB.
- Drives opportunities with his/her KAM team identified as part of the Account Business Planning (in particular must-win projects).
- Coordinates and supports the creation of value based offers, including calculation, terms & conditions (e.g. LoA) and the alignment of the offer with other operative units and the Key Customer.
- Ensure the operative units have a seamless handover from sales to project execution and final delivery.
- Ensure the operative units conduct a win-loss analysis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in English
- Able to develop strategic mid-term business plan
- Very good knowledge of the Iranian O&G customer environment.
- Good understanding of specific challenges of the Iranian O&G industry and customer
- Good understanding of O&G business and processes. . (As well international)
- Able to learn quickly a good understanding of our customers structure portfolio and value proposition in O&G is an asset
- Able and willing to travel as required.
- Team player
Please Fill in our Application Form: http://bridge-expert.ir/Apply